We look for people who strive for excellence, are dedicated to their craft and have uncompromising integrity. If you are ready to work with an amazing team on incredibly complex challenges please send us a note – we would love to hear from you.
Current Open Positions
In our business, you are only as good as your people. Each member of the Banyan team brings a unique perspective from diverse global experiences to better serve our clients. We pride ourselves on our adaptability, our capacity to thrive in uncertainty and our passion for solving complex problems. We share a commitment to provide unparalleled analysis and flawless execution for every client. We look for people who strive for excellence, are dedicated to their craft and have uncompromising integrity.
Banyan Risk Group is seeking an Operations Specialist to work full-time on a dynamic operations team. The role is broad and requires strong operational, strategic and interpersonal skills. Operation Specialists interface with employees and support staff across multiple teams within and outside Banyan Risk Group. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the principles of protective operations, allowing them to think independently, make constructive recommendations during program execution, and quickly problem solve. We are looking for a customer service oriented individual who is diligent, detail-oriented, proactive, works very well both independently and in a team, and has demonstrated excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Operations Manager and is located in our Houston, TX office.
- Perform a variety of operational roles depending on client needs.
- Demonstrate a high level of trustworthiness and integrity at all times.
- Adhere to privacy and confidentiality guidelines and policies.
- Effectively and professionally interface with clients.
- Absorb information in dynamic environments to forecast client needs while developing and refining SOP’s.
- Project a positive attitude in the face of challenging work requirements.
- Foster an inclusive and respectful working environment.
- Bring forward ideas to improve the program and, with oversight, effectively execute.
- Maintain a high level of physical fitness.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and valid U.S. tourist passport.
- 5+ years of experience in military, law enforcement, investigations, corporate security, or similar disciplines.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally to all locations and countries where Banyan Risk Group does business.
- Ability to work as an individual or as a member of a team, with little to no direct supervision.
- Flexibility to work unconventional hours for direct client support as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to build working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to communicate clearly/effectively by both written and verbal means.
- Ability to multi-task with a calm sense of urgency.
- International travel experience in Executive security/personal security.
- Experience in organizing international trips for individuals.
- Experience working with, or in support of, diverse communities.
- B.S. or B.A. degree or related experience in a business or criminal justice field.
- Education may not be used in lieu of specialized experience for this position.
- Houston, TX (relocation required, if necessary)
- English (Primary)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employee benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Merit-based raises and discretionary bonuses
Job Type: Full-Time – Salary
To Apply: Please send your cover letter, resume and a writing sample to [email protected]